Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Hodgepodge


Finally getting back into the swing of things by joining Joyce and friends for the Wednesday Hodgepodge.


1. A new Miss America was crowned on Saturday night-did you watch? If you were a contestant what would your talent be?
I did not watch the pagent, I was working, but if I had been home I probably wouldn't have watched it anyway... I don't watch much TV.  If I was a contestant my talent would be.... hmmm. Back in the days when I actually could have been a contestant I probably would have played the saxophone. Now maybe some type of target shooting. I don't really know.

2. Do you have houseplants? Real or fake?
I do not currently have houseplants, I got rid of them all when Dominic started to crawl. I didnt want him dumping them, eating them or eating the dirt.  I've thought about getting some more, but they are just so expensive and my house doesn't have much natural light.  Oh, I guess I do have one fake one... I have an antique fern planter that I have full of fake ferns.

3. When you were in school did you speak up or were you more of the hide your face, avoid eye contact, and pray the teacher didn't call on you type of student?
I'd say I was pretty much the hide my face and avoid eye contact type of person, especially in math.
4. Next Monday marks the Chinese New Year...what do you order when someone suggests
Chinese food?
My favorite entre is sesame chicken, I also enjoy egg drop soup,  crab rangoons and a good egg roll, though it is quite difficult to find a good egg roll anymore.  Ya know, I could really go for some PF Changs lettuce wraps right now... I really miss PF Changs.

5. How would you define a miracle? What would it take for you to consider something a miracle?
Something that can be explained other than through the intervention of God.

6. What's your favorite Disney song? If you're stuck you'll find a list here. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious from Mary Poppins. If you think the sound of it is something quite atrocious, you should try to spell it.


7. I should have _____________ yesterday.
Cleaned the bathrooms... I woke with a headache, Dominic was sick too... I slept most of the day then went to work.  Tuesday is my bathroom cleaning day, it's the only chore that I make sure I do to keep myself on schedule. But thats ok, I am having a good day today so I'll be able to fit them in.

8. Insert your own random thought here.
Life has been crazy busy and I can't even tell you with what.  I've sorely neglected my blog and I think about it usually on Thursday when its too late to do the Wednesday Hodgepodge.  Good news is, I have a few topics rattling around in my head and as soon as those bathrooms are done, I think I have time to compose at least one.

No comments:

Post a Comment