Monday, December 5, 2011

5 Things you may not know about me.

What a crazy week it's been! I've been itching to get back to blogging, but have been having trouble coming up with a topic. Today, while cleaning the kitchen, a topic popped into my head, so here we are... 5 Things you may not know about me...



1.  I collect copper cookie cutters. I think they are so pretty.  I love them so much that I really dislike buying cookie cutters that aren't copper, but sometimes I just can't find the shape I need in a copper cutter.

2.  I can not stand the taste of peanut butter.  According to my mom, I've never liked it... I do however like a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup every once in awhile (especially the dark chocolate ones), the addition of sugar really changes the taste, doesn't it.

3.  I have a webbed toe.  No, seriously... I do. The second and third toes on my left foot are joined up to the first knuckle.  No picture, some people (namely my little sister) are really freaked out by it.




4.  I own a pink assault rifle. One of a kind, custom paint job. Cute, isn't it. Yep, a little redneck, but, that's me.

5. The gray streak in my hair stems from a scar received in a minor car accident my senior year of high school.  I cut my head open on one of those little mirrors you clip on your sun visor. 

OK, so, not the best topic, it was really hard to come up with 5 things. Even hubby couldn't think of anything unusual about me, (other than I listen to Christmas music all year long.) I guess after 17 years of marriage, he's use to my idiosyncrasies.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I thought this was a very good topic! All things I didn't know about you.

    Maybe, I could swing by and borrow that pink assault rifle when the boys start coming around, wanting to take out my baby girl. That should put the fear of God in them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good topic. I really never gave the grey streak a thought, but that is very interesting.

    ReplyDelete